Monday 17 September 2012

Marxism Monday

No classes today (or tomorrow for that matter) so I've done a little reading on some background historiographical issues, starting with Marxism. I have procrastinated rather a lot today so haven't done half as much reading as I'd planned to, but I suppose the night is young and what better way could there be to spend an evening than coming to terms with Karl Marx's theories of history? I was supposed to go to korfball training tonight but it transpires that I did not, in fact, bring any joggers with me so I am waiting for them to be posted.

I intend do a post on the copious amounts of stationery required to properly plan and organise postgrad study.

I got a purple highlighter and took some photos today (the two are not connected) so the day was not a total waste.

St Andrews shore

No comments:

Post a Comment